HMMM -pg110237360078

4 Replies
steph - December 6

How long can you stay 1 cm dialated ... I'm only 31 weeks & already a cm & I have read on here many times it's common, I'm just courious as to how long it can stay that low, I'm hoping for a while, cause it's to soon ..any opinions ?!?

Christine - December 7

Yes you can stay one cent. dialated for months out of your pregnancy...I dont think that this points out that you will have pre term labor and delivery...most woman are dialated at 1cm at least by 37 weeks...most woman dont have internals to find out at 31 weeks...usually during a pregnancy an internal is done at your first prenatal visit and then again 35-37 weeks depending on the doc...then usually the will check for dialation and efacement after this point only...good luck though...

koogle - January 4

i have the same exact thing....31 weeks and dialated at 1cm already. my dr says its common, but just to rest and try to stay off my feet as much as possible. how are you doing otherwise?

amber - January 5

differs with people but you can stay 1 cm dilated for most your pregnancy. I have been for about 4 months, a lil over.

Justina - May 5

How quick can you go from 50-100% effaced? Or how long can you stay at 50% because I'm 37 weeks and dialated to 1 with 50% effacement.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion