How Long -pg114852223518

4 Replies
rachel_renee_20 - May 24

im 38 weeks prego lost my mucus plug a week ago, according to my doc baby is as low as she can be without comming out 2 cm dialted and 80% effaced. I'm sooo ready to not be prego anymore!!! I wanna hold her and see her already, so I was just wondering how long it was for any of you

krista-lee - May 24

i lost my plug at 35 weeks, im due friday with no dilation or effacement. so mosing the plug has nothing to do with going into labor

Tillie - May 25

I was just reading yesterday in a pregnancy magazine at the doc's office that losing your mucus plug IS a sign that labor is imminent. Krista-lee, it sounds like not for you, though! Well, I'm 37 weeks and haven't even seen a trace of a mucus plug, so I hope this baby isn't planning to stay in there forever...

Ba8y6irl - May 25

I have lost mine, I am 2 cm and was 50% effaced at my last checkup a week ago... I am now 3 days overdue.. I too hope this baby doesnt stay in me forever!!!

Tillie - May 25

Rachel, I just read this on Baby Center (online): "If you see some "bloody show" (the mucus plug tinged with a tiny amount of blood), labor is probably right around the corner!"

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion