I Had My Baby -pg112874490418

2 Replies
Missey - October 8

Hello everyone! I posted about a week ago stating that I would be induced on Oct. 2. My daughter was born after about 5 hours of labor and is as beautiful as ever! A live baby doll I swear! LOL I wish everyone the best with their pregnancy and delivery. And all this waiting and wanting it to be over, I completely understand! But ya know what, it's kinda sad now that it's over, weird as it sounds, it is...for me anyhow. Anyway just wanted to share the news and wish everyone luck and hang in there! It'll come soon enough, you'll see!

Tonia - October 8

CONGATULATIONS MISSEY!!!! I am so excited for you and jealous to lol. I'll be glad when I can get on here and post some good news like that. 5 hours of labor YOU GO GIRL! How much did your little pride and joy weigh and how long is she. This is so great to hear, I am so ready to welcome my baby home. my dd is OCT. 15th. CONGATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!!

Missey - October 8

Thanks Tonia! She weighed 6lbs. 15oz. and was 19 1/2inches. We expected her to be a bit bigger, considering my other two were 8lbs and almost 8lbs. I think with her being my third, the labor was DEFINATELY shorter! No complaints tho..lol You don't have much longer to go...isn't the anticipation killing you? LOL It was for me....That baby will be here in your arms before ya know it! Thanks again and good luck with your upcoming arrival! ;)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?