I Had My Baby -pg113537450118

8 Replies
Jessie V - December 23

I was a week late last Friday 12/16 so my Dr sent me to have a stress test done. Durring the test I found out that my son was breech. My Dr however had thought he had been head down for weeks. I went to the test alone b/c I thought I would be going home. I had to call my husband at work and tell him I was having a c-sec. I could hear the total panic in his voice!!!!! But at 6:30pm on 12/16 Logan was born. He was 20.5 in long and weighed 9lbs 11oz. It is soooo amazing to hold your baby for the first time. The c-sec. however was not a pleasent experence for me. BEcause of the ep. I was shaking real bad and felt sick b/c of all the pulling and tugging. But at least my dh got through it w/o passing out!!!!! Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Beth B - December 23

Congrats Jessie! I hope you and your son have a wonderful holiday together. I am glad your dh made it through!

Maria - December 23

Congrats to you and your family!!!! I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well. God Bless you this upcoming year. I still have until March 17th. Just wondering....was the c-section that bad? I know that right now my baby is breech. And i really hope and pray that he turns by my due date. Once again congratuations!!!!

Lisastar9 - December 23

Ah great news now you may entre infant care section with all your questions. Congradulations

Jessie V - December 24

Maria- It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I just let my nerves get the best of me toward the end. But I am up moving around still a little sore but in the end it was all worth it!!!!!

beckyjms - January 4

hi jessie congratulations on your new baby boy, is there any chance you could tell me what symptoms you had exactly a couple of days/weeks before you went into true labour plz?

Jessie V - January 4

I never went into labor. I went for a stress test and AFI, they saw he was breech and I went straight to labor and del. He was born via c-section 6 hours later.

K - January 4

Congrats to you & your family! Best of luck!!

Krista - January 4

Logan!! lol thats the name i have picked out if i have a boy! how cute : )

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion