I Had My Baby -pg113704261018

9 Replies
amber - January 12

Hey every1 i just wanted to say i gave birth to a beautiful baby girl name Marie, i went to labor on wednesday the december 29th at 8:45pm my watrer broke, i had her at 6:40am the next day so i was in labor for nine n half hours this is my first baby, i did it totally natural im so proud of myself no drugs:) . But she did only werigh 4 pounds, 12 ounces, 17 inches long so she was in intensive care intill the seventh she is home now, my orignal due date was Jan. 15th she is doin so well the other day she weighed 5 pounds, 6 ounces!!

Congrats - January 12

Amber! I am so glad she is back home with you. I wish you and your little angel the best!

Mandi_Lin - January 12

Amber congrats. Where are you from? I had a friend I went to school with that had her baby on the 29th of Dec. and her name was Amber. Are you from Kansas by any chance?

JennyC - January 12

congratulations!!!

Michelle - January 12

Congratulations ! ! I'm so happy for you x

mel - January 12

congratulations to you!! try to get some rest while you can and take care of that precious baby. ;-)

amber - January 12

hey Mandi_Lin, me n my boyfriend used to live in junction city, ks but now i live in south sioux city, nebraska n he is in iraq for army.

Chris - January 12

Congratulations. I hope the ladies that are trying so hard to have their babies early read this. Maybe if they see that if your baby is even a few weeks early there is a chance it will be too small and have to stay in the hospital.

dwc - January 12

congrats Amber!!!

anita - January 12

congrats!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion