I Had My Baby Girl -pg113945809118

8 Replies
Maggie - February 8

Hey everyone! On February 6, 2006 at 2:10am, Kathleen Mary came into this world at 7lbs. 1oz. She was 19 1/2 inches long, and has a full head of long light brown hair. My labor was quite the opposite of what it was last time. On 02/04 I had the "bloody show". Lost my plug and water 02/05. I started having contractions 20 minutes after my water broke (at 12:45am), and by the time I got to the hospital at 2:30pm they were 1 mnute apart, but I was only 3cm, so I was sent for food and a walk. I was admitted at 7:30pm, and got my epidural at 9:00pm. The epidural slowed down my labor so I was given pitocin at midnight. Well my epidural decided that it was going to fail on me just as the pitocin kicked in. I actually got through those last 2 hours with no medication for pain, and it was a crazy experience. My daughter was great though because she decided she was going to slide right down, and I only pushed for 30 minutes. She came out pink and screaming, and is beautiful. I really am proud of myself for getting through it the way I did because now I feel a strength I never felt before. I'm recovering well and feel good. Well I'm going to get some much needed sleep in my own bed. I will check in as soon as I can. Much love ladies!

Angie - February 9

Congrats Maggie! Enjoy your beautiful daughter.

^lucy^ - February 9

wow congratulations Maggie!!! im so excited for u and hope we'll all have easy, quick, and natural deliveries :) kisses to ur little angel XXX i cant wait to meet my girl too,, she'll be our first but still due in May 24 so i'd rather have her inside me until she's ready to come out :)

mama3 - February 9

Congrats on your new baby girl... Having a natural birth and feeling it all does make the excperiance more amazing (thats just my opinion) You are so lucky to go into labor on your own. I'm hoping to get to do that this time. I've always been induced. Its wonderful to hear someone tell us about there baby. I think it gives us all hope and excitment. Rest well and enjoy the sleep while you can...lol.. Again Congrats

Kel - February 9

Congrats - you sure are up and at them quick! Best wishes to you and your new little one! Glad to hear everything went smoothly.

Maggie - February 11

Thanks ladies! I'm so glad that I've had this forum to come to throughout this pregnancy.

Tamisha - February 11

Congratulations! It's always nice to hear a labor story, so happy for you and your healthy baby.

julieB - February 13

congratulations on your new baby.. it sounds like it was well worth it .. thats beautiful:-)

Amy - February 13

CONGRATS Maggie !!!!!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion