Is This Normal -pg112299115518

2 Replies
Kristina - August 2

I am 34 weeks pregnant almost 35 weeks pregnant, I and my husband wanted to be intimate (Have intercourse) last night and well when we started to I hurt (Menstrual cramping in my lower abdomen and cramping in my leg), what's going on with me? I mean last week when we had intercourse I was fine. I have the cramping off and on during the day to, but having it at the strat of itercourse is weird, anyone know anything? Thanks

Heather - August 2

I had that happen to me to, the dr says that every women has their uterus contract when having an orgasm, pregnant or not. Just when your pregnant you feel it more with the size. Also s_x brings on braxton hicks contractions. as long as you cant talk threw the cramping/contractions your fine, if not and they come in incriments call your dr. But expect from this week on to have them everytime you have s_x with an orgasm, I have had this experiance since my 35th week, at 36 weeks I was 1cm dialated and now at 38 weeks still 1 cm and getting uncomfortable. Good luck! hope this helps.

Jodie - August 2

I have leg cramps all the time, especially when we have s_x, just be careful which way you move your legs, i find if my legs go in a certain position it brings on a cramp

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?