Just A Question-pg114226327818

2 Replies
quiet - March 13

Just curious what you think, someone close to me had a miscarriage last week during early pregnancy, anyway, she had known she was preg for 3 weeks and didn't bother to tell me. This was her 3rd preg and she told me early on during every of the other ones, usually she just blabs it right away, since she's the "fertility queen" Anyway, with this said, I feel betrayed that she didn't confide in me, only to find out after she lost it from her husband. I had asked her if she were preg. and she lied to me repeatedly. What is wrong with me for feeling so hurt, when it's her time of loss. The rational way to think is not to be selfish, but why am i? Anyway, i guess i have to grow up.

JH - March 13

I wonder if deep down she had a feeling somehow that something was wrong. Therefore, didn't want to talk about it. I think I subconsciously knew before I lost my daughter. I didn't fully realize it at the time, but looking back afterwards I didn't act like an excited woman who'd tried to have a baby for years. You would have thought I would shout it from the rooftops, but I kept it quiet. I didn't buy her things. We didn't talk about names at all. (I was 4 months.) Later, I realized how weird my behavior was and thought that maybe I just knew. Be patient with her and understand that she is full of those pregnancy hormones too and probably will be for several weeks.

BabyGirl - March 13

She probably didnt want to tell you because she has experianced miscarriages before and was afraid it would happen again. She didnt want to get her hopes up probably... its a hard thing to go through , its hard to tell someone your prengnant ..then you lost it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?