Just A Question-pg114833815518

7 Replies
melsmama - May 22

Does anyone else experience these horrific hot flashes and night sweats? I am almost 37 weeks and they are killing me, I have to start stripping clothing and put a fan in my face, even though it is cool where I am.

krista-lee - May 22

me too! i now have to sleep in my sports bra and underwear to bed because it gets so warm

starr - May 22

I am right with you. I'm in FL so it's already hot and having these hot flashes only makes it worse. When I'm at home, I usually have on the ac, ceiling fan and the floor fan.At work I was so hot today I almost had to leave and go home and everyone else at work is walking around with sweaters on.

ashchik - May 24

i live in bunbury western australia and its nearly winter and really cold. i sleep with a fan on low everynight and sometimes i will wake up and find myself all hot and sweaty. thats when i start stripping down my clothes and cranking up the fan!!!

melsmama - May 24

it is so nice to know I do not suffer alone, thanks ladies

miraclebaby - May 25

I sleep with ceiling fan and floor fan everynight, I wake up really dry mouth, but at least I am not hot!!!

JESS1980 - May 25

I wake up with a VERY dry mouth too, miraclebaby. Also, I have been getting a lot of nightsweats recently. I now keep our room frigid at night. Poor hubby is freezing to death! :-)

Anne - May 25

My husband always used to be warmer than me, never sleeping under all the blankets like I used to. A few nights ago he asked me if I was trying to turn him into a popsicle. lol

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?