Low Amniotic Fluid-pg117086936056

3 Replies
suecole - February 7

I am 33 weeks and found out last week that the amniotic fluid is low. I have been put on complete bed rest. Has anyone ever had this in any of their pregnancies?

HEATHER - February 7

hmmm... how did you find out?

cyclemom - February 7

You can find out by an ultrasound. It's called and AFI, and they just measure the pockets of amniotic fluid. When I was 37 weeks, I was concerned about not feeling my baby move much. They did an AFI and at the hostpial told me my Dr. would put me on bedrest because it my fluid was low. However, my Dr. never said anything about bedrest. My numbers were boderline. I'm sorry that you have to go through that. I'm sure it's not fun. I would just call your Dr. if you notice significantly less movement so they can check you again. Good luck!

suecole - February 7

They found out during an ultrasound. His movement has been good. I have to go for a non-stress test twice a week and monitor movements during the day myself. I will have an ultrasound once a week to check the fluid. He has been pa__sing the stress tests with flying colors. they are hoping the fluid level will go up from bedrest.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion