Maternity Leave-pg113149033518

6 Replies
Jessica - November 8

I am getting so frustrated cause I cannot figure out how to apply for disability on my maternity leave. I live in NJ and work at a small business. Any advice? I have searched the computer and cannot find anything.

shelley - November 8

Hi Jessica, I also live in NJ and work for a very small compnay. I found this number, not sure if this # is correct but I am sure they will be able to help you get some info. Good Luck, let me know how you make out. 609-292-7060

shelley - November 8

Jessica, I just called that number it will help. They will mail you the DS1 form, just leave your info on the machine. Hope that helps.

shelley - November 8

http://www.nj.gov/labor/tdi/getapp.html click here for an form to be mailed to you. thanks you got me to get my b___t in gear, I have been putting this off for some time.

Jessica - November 8

Thanks Shelley! I just went to the site and requested an application. I am going to call that number tomorrow. You have saved me a lot of frustration. I was crying at the computer before. Gotta love these pregnancy hormones!!!

EILEEN - November 9

THANKS believe it or not i feel the same way and i will also call that #...why can't anything be easy!

shelley - November 9

No problem, Good luck to you all!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion