Measuring Big -pg115005745418

5 Replies
Dj - June 11

Hey everyone, anyone else out there measuring large - my little man has measured 4-5 weeks bigger for the past 2 months. At first dr said it may have been a growth spurt, now there seems to be no explanation - just, "Wow he's a little monster". Anyone else got info??

Danielle19 - June 11

Have you been tested for gestational diabetes people with gestational diabetes can have larger then normal babies

ashley - June 11

could mean you have a lot of amniotic fluid. they usually say plus or minus 2 weeks was okay. What week are you in and how many weeks are you measuring? At my 33 week apointment I was measuring at 35 weeks..

miraclebaby - June 11

I have always been 2 weeks ahead.so we will see on thurs. I get a sono. Ask the doc for a sono when it gets closer.

Dj - June 13

Yep - I've been tested for gd, came back fine. I'm fairly small myself 5'1" in good shape - this huge baby is killing me - I can't even reach into my sink to wash dishes (not that this upsets me!!) I'm now 33 weeks - I'll measure again tomorrow to see where he's at. My fingers are crossed that maybe my due date is miscalculated and he'll come early (I'm so ready to be done!!!)....

Roary - June 14

At my last appointment (36 weeks) I was measuring 39 weeks.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion