Mucous Plug-pg113085932518

2 Replies
klm - November 1

Does everyone lose it? Is it obvious when you do or could you miss it when you pee? I did have some very light spotting, almost streak like when I went potty on Sunday and I thought for sure I would see more but now its Tuesday and still nothing. I have had nomal discharge.

Shannon - November 1

sure, everyone loses it eventually. u might not until u go into labor, though, or u might lose it and not even be aware of it. with me, i saw a tiny bit of clear snot-like substance when i went to the bathroom but wasn't sure that was it until i went to the doctor and he told me i had lost it, so that must have been it. if he hadn't told me it was i'd have never known. how far along are you? you should ask your doc at your next appointment if you've lost it. sounds like it could've been your plug.

klm - November 1

I'm 35.5 weeks. I didn't notice there to be any sort of substance accompanied with it but I didn't inspect it all that much. The way I heard my sister in law talk about it, you couldn't miss it like it would be some huge glob that I would pa__s. I go tomorrow and will ask, I don't think they were going to check me but I want them too because I have had some sharp pains down there and light cramping, similar to period cramps just that dull aching but not real intense. I wish you could check it yourself somehow.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion