Mucus Plug-pg114998427218

6 Replies
eli83 - June 10

Hi, I'm 40 weeks and 4 days and I lost my mucus plug this morning. I went to hospital to check if my water broke , cuz I had some fluid leaking. But it was just my mucus plug and it was alot. does anyone know how long usullay after you lose your mucus plug , your water breaks?

Allie - June 10

same thing happened to me last Sunday (I was 37 weeks 5 days)...I was in active labor by 2:30 the next morning, and had my little girl at 9:00 monday night...good luck!!

eli83 - June 10

did you have pain or anything , cuz I don't have any pain. and when your water broke after you lost your mucucs plug? I also feel the water inside me. it's a wierd feeling. thanks

GraphxGirl - June 10

When I was pregnant with my first baby my water broke first before anything and I had no pain at all until I was at the hospital for a bit, but I am sure every pregnancy is different... good luck to you !! I am 35 weeks now and waiting for my day to come :)

Allie - June 10

I started contractions later that afternoon, n o pain before then...my water didn't break - they broke it when i was dilated to 7.

Danielle19 - June 11

just wondering if your mucus plug is always blood tinged ive had clumps of mucus coming out for about 1 week now blood tinged wondering if could be mucus plug i was dilited 1 and 30% effaced at my appt 2 weeks ago so the day is getting closer

krista-lee - June 11

i was in active labor for a while until my plug came out. about 3 hours later my water broke, but i dilated from 3cm to 8 cm in about an hour, so that could be why

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?