My Birth Story-pg119945853768

3 Replies
nino3 - January 4

Hi, I dont know how many of you remember me. I was having alot of problems with my gyno etc. Well, turns out i finally had my baby on Nov. 5. It was a beautiful little boy I named Cristian. My delivery was terrible though. I had to be induced and 12 hours after all that pain and suffering, i started hurting really bad even through the epidural. Turns out i had to have an emergency c-section. My placenta was detaching from the uterus and the baby could have died. It was the most scary experience for me. I remember laying in that bed and nurses and doctors running in and out of the room. I had started bleeding bad and i could literally feel something tearing inside my stomach. The pain was terrible. My gyno wasnt even there and the nurses kept calling her on the phone rushing her there and all she told them was to check to see if i had dilated. She finally got there though and perform the c-section. Guys, my experience was terrifying. Even to the point where i dont know if i could go through somehting like that again. Chances of me having another placental abruptia in my next pregnancy are higher now and i dont know if i could go through the pain of loosing a child. Anyways i am happy my baby was o.k. and healtyy. Its hard for me to get usd to all the work of having a new born but i am adjusting. Been wanting to post here but this is the only time i have now. I came back to work yesturday and am teribly sick with a cold. I have been sick ever since i had my baby, eother with bladder infections, stomacg infections and now the flu. I wonder whats wrong????

Krissy25 - January 4

Congrats on your baby. That must have been so scarry for you but at least you have a healthy little boy.

sarah21 - January 4

I'm so sorry you had such an awful experience! I am also very happy you had a healthy baby. Hopefully your immune system will level out and start fighting off these infections for you!

mjvdec01 - January 4

I am sorry you had such a hard time. About being so sick, maybe you need a new obgyn to take a look at you. Maybe an ultasound to check for anything foreign, or an x-ray. A friend of mine had a surgical sponge in her abdomen for 3 months before the doctors realized it. I don't mean to frighten you, it is a long shot, but if you aren't feeling well and it has been that long then maybe you should be looked at, if for no other reason then peace of mind. Congratulations on your little one.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion