My Blood Pressure Was 150 Over 78 34 Weeks Preggo

4 Replies
kim j - October 5

I went to the docs on Tuesday and she was concerned about my blod pressure. I guess it was high so she is running some test on my blood. She said i may have to be induced if it does not improve. There was no protein in my urine though. Anybody else haing high bloo d pressure.

Brooke "Mama" Crow - October 5

Hello kim ... there are several posts on this very topic in our Topaz Baby Gang thread ... I was in the hospital all last week for EXACTLY what you described ... also check out the "preeclampsia" thread, too ... good luck to you, and best wishes. Let us know what you find out on your end. Every pregnancy is a mystery, huh?

Oh! - October 5

And also, on the Pregnancy Complications forum there is a thread ent_tled "PIH" (Pregnancy Induced Hypertension) that you might find helpful.

susie - October 6

Yeah ive suffered form bad blood pressure. As my doctor told me they worry about the Bottom half of it not the top so your's is pretty good. Mine has been 170/96 before but today i went to midwife and im glad to say it was down to 130/80 so thats great. But huni dont worry too much about it. suppose im just going by what my doctor has told me, it could be different for u!

<Amy> (UK) - October 6

I've had slight concern as I've had swelling in my face, feet, hands and face. My bp was only 120/70 (normal for the average person) but mine is usually a lot lower. (usually lower hundreds over lower 60's). It's been a concern cos the swellings quite bad and on my records you can see my bp is slowly rising. Just been told to rest and they'll keep checking up on me.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion