Nausea-pg110459566523

4 Replies
Mary - January 1

im 38 weeks and have been feeling very very nauseas, is this normal? Im not throwing up but i feel like i could, im starting to feel like i did in the beginning.

Anon - January 1

I have read that "morning sickness" can come back at anytime during pregnancy. You could be one of the unlucky ones =( But hang in there you are almost done!

tg - January 1

my dr says its normal for us to get it again before we have the baby theres not much we can do for it though.

Mary - January 2

Thanks for ur responces, i really appreciate it, well i guess i gotta tough it out like i did at the beginning, i had really bad morning sickness from week 5-21/22. Well not only do i feel really nauseas but i get upset stomachs u know, i dont want to grose u guys out but its the kind of upset stomach feeling u get when u didnt eat something right and then u feel like u gotta go sit on the toilet, and so i feel really sick all day now, and cant seem to eat normally, i mean i still eat but small portions and i still take my prenatal vitamins. Well i hope this is over soon and cant wait for my baby to be born. I guess if this is what it takes to have a healthy beautiful baby in the end, then its all worth it. Well ladies good luck!

belgian - January 5

Guess whos going to be in the labour room soon! ;o) Hey Mary, Just to let you kno..its not morning sickness thats coming back to haunt you, but actually your body preparing you for D-DAY! Yep...amazingly, a pregnant woman's body is so equipped and prepared for wat it needs to do that when its around that time, your body tries to digest all it has to in order for you to give you a comfy and smooth birth thats easier and with less pressure! So, count your blessings..you are SO CLOSE!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion