Need Some Advice-pg109881716157

1 Replies
anon. - October 26

I'm 18 and almost 37 wks Pg w/my first baby.My friends don't call or spend any time with me since I got pg b/c they care too much about drinking and partying.They will however occasionally call me when they need a place to go to hang out..So basically I have no friends.My bf and I are still together and living together,but he works 5 nights a week and when hes not wrking is sleeping..so we dont spend much time together..maybe we hang out once a wk on his days off.I am so frustrated with this pregnancy,..I really can't do this anymore..My self-esteem is so low. I have never felt so ugly in my life. And I sit home and cry everynight when my bf gets to go out to a bar and play pool with his friends, or even some of my old friends..and I have to sit home with no one.It has been like this the whole time, I even had to spend my summer after graduation this way..I really feel so awful.

W - October 26

Aaaah it's ok u no, it will all change once the baby has come, ur mates will come round and get broody probably!! Coz i know i did wen i saw my friend with her baby. U will be so happy coz u no wot ur child will be like 5 or summit and all ur mates will probably just having their children and then u ave the advantage an that way u can enjoy life and hang out at their place wen ur board. It's always the way, i wish i had my children young, coz then i culd carry on wit my career and still be young!! Dont worry girl it will all be worth it!! Trust me! xx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion