Need To Talk -pg110988685018

4 Replies
Amanda(22) - March 3

I am 30 weeks and counting. I felt great through the entire pregnancy but now I can't stop sweating I am cranky because I dont sleep and cry alot! Am I the only one that feals this way? I dont like to bother my mother or husband with my problems so Im just wanting to talk to some one who knows what Im saying. Thanks for listening.

brooke - March 3

Hey, I'm 39 weeks now and I totally know how your feeling. Just hang in there and don't be afraid to just cry and let it all out. It feels good and your husband should understand and support you. Good luck on your last 10 weeks, mine has been going by real slow.

Lisa - March 10

I am 34 weeks and an emotional basket case! I get horrible night sweats too. You are not the only one feeling this way. Just think in a few more weeks it will all be over and you will be holding your little baby. Best of luck to you.

Dawn - March 16

Hi there Amanda... I so know what you mean. I've been crying at ads on the telly! Some days I'm OK and happy and others I'm just plain cranky. It really is the hormones. I feel guilty venting on my wonderful hubby but I do and he seems to listen and understand. And as for the sweating - now you mention it, I have been sweating an awful lot in the night and our bedroom is on the cold side!? Keep positive if you can - only a few more weeks to go and it'll be all over.

Michelle - March 16

Hi Im 37 weeks and am very moody. I sometimes cry to songs on the radio that arent even sad.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion