Need To Vent-pg117163407355

7 Replies
babyonboard16 - February 16

So basically I'm really frustrated my favorite band is coming to town, when I will be 8 months pregnant, I don't think thats the safest time to go to a concert, and I've missed out on about 2 other concerts, and basically a whole year, and grrr, I know it's for the baby and all that but still!

ashleyb0827 - February 16

Hey. I would just go. As long as you're standing in the back & you're not getting overheated or anything ... I don't see any problem with it!!!! My favorite band is Hanson (i know ... i know) and they are coming out w/a new CD this month & also starting a "preview" of their tour. And I had already decided if they ended up somewhere close to here, I was going to go (even though I'm due this month!!) I don't see the harm in going if I make sure I'm away from everyone & taking care of myself!!!!

ashleyb0827 - February 16

I also went to Warped Tour (of course this was in the beginning ... about 2 months into it) but my doctor said it would be fine if i just stayed safe & hydrated!!!

babyonboard16 - February 16

hey no complaints about hanson here haha im from oklahoma. yea evanescence is coming here march 21st and im due april 30th and i REALLY want to go, ive had some issues but its at a place with seating so maybe my mean doctor will let me go

Jadejewels - February 16

hey I really think you should go!! I went to one for Valentines Day at madison sqaure garden which can be a pretty crazy place. I went to see Rod Stewart. I'm really not a big fan of his cause he was a little before my time. The tickets just fell into my lap and I'm soooo glad I went. It was great!!! We were only three rows away from the stage and I was fine so I think you should be ok. I think the baby really liked the music too!! It almost seemed like he was dancing!! LOL I wouldn't even ask my docotr if I were you...

babyonboard16 - February 17

Your probably right, It's at a plce here called the ford center and i;ve heard the seating is hell haha ill just call them and see if they have a place thatd be easy for me to get in and out of seeing as the peeing issues haha

pinkbo0tlace - February 17

hey everyone - I barley go on the third trimester... i'm usually in infant care, but I figure I would jump in here since Hanson was mentioned. Just wanted to say to ashleyb0827 that my name is also ashley, lol! and my favorite band is also Hanson! LOL!!...I have met them too! I met them in Aug 04 in Chicago on the Underneath tour :)

pinkbo0tlace - February 17

oh - I also would like to add, when I met them... I was 7 months pregnant!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion