Nesting -pg112740902418

5 Replies
J - September 22

They say when you start nesting it is a sign you are ready to go into labor. I am 37 weeks and feel like I have been nesting for about a month already!

Stephanie - September 22

Me too I am also 37 weeks 1 day! I asked my sis and she said that she nested with her first about 2 months before delivery with her son nothing! With my son it was like 1 week before and I don't remember with my daughter. Are you having any contractions and has your Dr. checked you for effacement or dialation?

J - September 22

Well I have dropped and am about 1cm dialated. I have been having s_x, doing lots of work around the house, taking red rasberry herbs and eating pineapple. I will do anything at this point!

tracy - September 22

i'm only 32 weeks and i've been nesting since i was about 28 weeks. we bought a new vaccuum cleaner and i've been cleaning in/on/behind things like a madwoman! and whenever i look around our apartment i see all kinds of projects i just *have* to get to before the baby is born; like organizing the shoe rack :P it's totally irrational, but i just have such an urge to get everything i see in order!

Julie - September 22

I'm with you Tracy. I am 35 weeks now but have been crazily cleaning for a couple of months already. I can't seem to get things clean enough. When I'm done work next week, my mom is going to come over and help me clean the house top to bottom. Maybe I will be satisifed then?

Christy - September 22

I am over 30 weeks now and have been nesting on and off for a couple of weeks. I go into these cleaning frenzies, or panic about other items I need to register for, etc. I have abunch of stuff being done to my house now. Once the painters are done, I have huge cleaning plans for the house. I am actually looking forward to it!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion