No Weight Gain-pg114591294218

3 Replies
Lindsey - April 24

HI All, I'm 33 weeks and I still have no weight gain, infact I have the total opposite, I have lost 10lbs. I am large anyway (266lbs pre-pregnancy weight), my stomach is measuring 2cm bigger than it should be and I am eating like crazy, my baby is fine and the midwife has said there are absolutley no concerns with the babies size. So although I'm not worried, i'm just wondering if any of you girls have gone through the same?

3babies - April 24

Hi Lindsey, one of my good girlfriends was exactly the same as you. She didnt gain anything with her first and I cant remember whether she gained or lost 1kg with her second. She was a larger girl also. Two very healthy 8lb boys to her. She couldnt believe it as she wasnt dieting, and usually really struggles with her weight. Her doctor said the same, not to worry at all as she was healthy, bubs was healthy, and it was a bonus to her not to gain, as she was bigger anyway. Good luck ... remember the midwife will know if your baby's measurement aren't right!

Jilloh - April 25

I gained very little and I too was a wee bit overweight. My baby boy weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces and was 21 inches. I ate what I wanted when I wanted and he was born on his original due date by induction {due to high blood pressure}

Ducky - April 26

my aunt lost 100lbs during her pregnancy but gained it all back plus much much more after birth. Enjoy the weight loss, don't loose too much and really really try to keep it off. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion