Not Sleeping-pg110969107618

7 Replies
TAsha - March 1

I am currently 35 weeks along and for the past week or so I can not sleep. I mean obviously I sleep a little bit but I am waking up about every half an hour, and not being able to sleep more than 4 hours. And I feel like I am so tired but I just cant sleep. Please help me, I feel like a walking zombie.

Mel - March 1

I am 33 weeks and I am in the same boat. Along with restlessness, I have leg cramps all night. Last night my husband said what's for dinner? I was too tired to cook and he can't cook so we had whole wheat toad with peanut b___ter! I am trying to be positive but when your so tired its difficult. I am due the 18th of April

E - March 1

Mmmm:) Whole Wheat Toad!! LOL.

Mel - March 1

That's how tired I am? That is gross!

Melissa - March 1

You may want to try putting some sandalwood essential oil on your pillow, this works for some people. Just a few drops. Also, a couple tylenol always do the trick for me. I all else fails, my midwives said that half a tablet of Unisom is safe and it really works. Good luck.

v - March 2

hey tasha im due in 6 days and i cant and havent been able to sleep cuause of all the discomfort my dr gave me ambien it is a sleeping pill maybe u can ask ur doc??

Tasha - March 2

I go to the doctor tomorrow so I will see what they have to say.

Ali - March 2

I am 30 weeks pregnant and a very busy working mom. I told my doctor about the problem that I was having with sleep...due to pregnancy discomfort and he prescribed Ambien. Half a pill has helped me sleep through the night and better fulfil my busy life style. Be careful with any prescription sleep aid because they are highly addictive. But taking one once and a while to get the rest that you so deserve and need is just fine.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?