Ouch-pg113139076918

3 Replies
Julie - November 7

Ok it feels like he is going to drop out of me at any second ther is soooooooooo much pressure on my pelvis. My hips are so sore and I have a BAD waddle I am 38 weeks anyone else?

K - November 7

I know exactly how your feeling. I'm 38 weeks also and it feels like a bowling ball between my legs sometime from all the pressure!! Just remember it's almost over!!!!

RG - November 7

Honey...it only gets worse! I'm 4 days before due date and sore as can be. Forget bowling ball...try watermelon! he he he. As much as s_x sounds like pain now...I'm letting my hubby have as much fun as he likes as they say s____n and orgasams can ripen the cervix and could start contractions. He has to work tonight and even told me to make sure I "take care of myself" before I go to bed...he he he. He said I've carried her 9 months, he wants to hold her now. (I just think he wants me to call in the middle of the night so he doesn't have to work his whole shift!) he he he Good luck ladies...not much longer.

shaletta - November 9

hi ladies, im due dec.11, and i feel the same way. My entire body aches. I feel sore all over. I already know that i will be giving birth a little early. I have an incompetant cervix, with a cerclage (st_tch) and it comes out in a week. I've been feelings contractions already, if not for the st_tch i'd probably be in labor now. I feel the pressure in my pelvis, i just want to lie down. I feel so much pain and pressure sometimes.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?