Painful Sex-pg119210587571

5 Replies
lil-miss-saunders - October 11

Sorry if this is too much info! From about 20 weeks pregnant my s_x drive went waaaay down hill. I just havent wanted it at all since then. Anyway, me and my partner still do it every now and then but i find it extremely painful. It just feels so sore and i cant do it. Has anyone else had this? Is it normal? Thanx x

socurbaby7 - October 11

no i haven't had that problem... but i have had problems with bleedin after s_x which is no fun either... i guess there are a lo of blood vessels in there and during pregnancy they are enlarged and they tend to break during s_x for some women... but its scary as hell... now i dont even wanna have s_x cause im scared its gunna hurt the baby ....

Pearl - October 11

I have never heard of that. This is way too much information, but my husband and I did have a problem with actually having enough v____al space to have s_x at first. I'm guessing it's due to the blood level in the genital area, but we had a little while there that we basically had to learn to work around it. Maybe your area is swollen?...I don't know. I am 36w 5d and for some reason haven't had any problem with s_x drive yet.

falafal0 - October 11

Hi lil-miss-saunders, yeah me too. I'm 34 wks with our fifth but never experienced painful s_x until our fourth, a few times during my third pregnancy. TMI - we had s_x last night for the first time in almost 7 weeks. My poor DH. But it was never worth it for me because I paid for it for a couple of days after wards. It's usually just a hirrible throbbing of the whole 'down there' area, kind of like pressure of the lower pelivc area. hard to describe. But it's not nice. The actual s_x part never hurt, just the afterwards where I geuss the pressure got to me. I have PGP and SPD, both makes s_x almost impossible and very painful, again, not so much the actual penetration, but the movement of mucles and bone and definately too much pressure. If it's the penetration that is causing pain, I'm not sure, Perhaps lubrication is something to look at, or position. I guess it depends on a lot of things but either way when it's painful, it's the LAST thing you want to do. After all, it's what got us into this situation in the first place!

lil-miss-saunders - October 11

Thanks girls i really appreciate your replies. Im 35 weeks pregnant tomorrow so dont have much longer to go. Hopefully after ive given birth and had time to heal things will go back to normal.

chickiepoo9 - October 11

I am the same i feel bad for my hubby we have had s_x like 5 times my whole pregnancy i am just not at all interested and it is very uncomfertable when we do it and i am super sore afterwards. i am 39.5 weeks and my hubby is more than ready for things to get back to normal!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?