Pelvic Pain-pg113164391218

4 Replies
miranda - November 10

okay for the past day and night and all day today ive been having a very achy feeling in my pelvic bone everytime i stand up, it hurts it feels like everything is going to fall out, waht couold this be? does it mean im going to go into labor soon? im 36 weeks

Steph - November 10

Hi Miranda - I am 38 weeks right now and have been having the same pain for the last month at least. It is just another sign of labor to come, but no one knows how long it will take from here. It is just the baby moving down and pressing on your pelvic bone. Depending on you, at this point you could be close to labor and you could still be 4 weeks away as your due date would suggest - hope this helps, good luck!

Jen - November 10

Yep- same here. I thought I was in labor for sure, so I went to the doctor yesterday, and nothing. Doc said it is most likely from baby pushing my hips apart to prepare for birth and also from his head pressing against my spine. Good luck!

Heather - November 10

Hey girls, I had the same problem and the dr said that as your body releases hormones that cause ligaments to stretch so that the baby can fit to come out! Nothing to worry about. Sometimes the bones and ligaments stretch out a little faster than the hormones have prepared them for.

miranda - November 10

thank you for the responses, i jsut feel so sick too like i have the flu severly, i feel like im about to die or somthing

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion