Piczo Site Collection -pg115297670918

24 Replies
Corrine321 - July 15

I just thought it would be fun to look at other peoples piczo sites! =) I just had my daughter a month ago! and her site is www.BrooklynnJune.piczo.com

sa__sifras - July 15

www.Sa__sifras26.piczo.com Is mine! I don't have any pregnancy pics up yet...

Angiconda - July 15

Sa__sifras your girls are absolutly adorable!!

Corrine321 - July 15

sa__sifras, Your girls are soooooo cute!!!

HannahBaby - July 15

Heres my site www.hannahbaby05.piczo.com There are tons of pictures of Hannah and im posting my 4d ultrasound pics there on wednesday.

steph-in-saint-pete-beach - July 15

Ohh my gosh, she makes me cry! She is beautiful. I cant wait till my lil booger gets here!

sa__sifras, girl, your in big trouble in just a few short years. You have beautiful little girls. Your youngest is a spitting image of you. I would be tickled if my daughter looked that much like me. That is too neat. Honestly you just dont see babys look so much like their Moms these days.

Hannahbaby is so d__n cute! I love the hannah faces collection, that is so funny. I cant believe you were able to captue so many different moods. I like the mean face, it cracks me up.

dy - July 15

all of your kids are so cute! i didn't even know that piczo existed, i'll have to get started on mine so that when my little one gets here i can post her.

sa__sifras - July 15

Thanks:) The oldest is actually my cheating (ex)boyfriends daughter, but I love her like my own. I love the pics on here girls!! Your babies are beautiful! I am excited to see your 4D pics HannahBaby, I had those with Olivia and can't find them!!

K8 - July 16

www.kateaaron.piczo.com but no baby photos yet, just my big fat belly!

young_mum_2_b - July 16

hey everyone my lil girls site is www.ourpreciousgift.com....Sa__sifras ur girls are gorgeous!! congrats for havin such cute kids! hannahbaby ur lil girl is gorgeous and ur ultrasound pics are so cute....and K8 ur bubby belly is awesome!! i miss mine now!!

Shannah - July 17

how doy ou get all the animated stuff on your sites?

steph-in-saint-pete-beach - July 17

young-mum, your sites not working, or missing part of the addy.

steph-in-saint-pete-beach - July 17

k8-love the art girl, wish I had your talent

KLT - July 17

Mines www.mumblegrumble.funtigo.com I dunno why the piczo people routed me to funtigo?? Anyways, I don't really many captions up...but do have a bunch of pictures up. The site has been giving me tons of problems...anyone else?

boolie79 - July 17

i have just started my own piczo addy ... not too much there yet but addy is BooliesFamily.piczo.com

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion