PLEASE HELP ASAP-pg110393423050

4 Replies
Help! - December 24

I am leaking a clear fluid, it dryes out on my panties and it has a white colour to it. What could this be?????? Please help. I am 36 weeks pregnant.

mari - December 24

is it watery? clear white?

help! - December 24

its watery, clear when its wet, a tad sticky maybe, when it dries i can see where it was because it dries as a whiteish color

mari - December 24

Well i dont know what it is but im 37 weeks and have the same thing, like i usually notice it in the morning cuz ill be a little wet u know, and its kind of watery but the color is clear with white and sometimes its a little bit sticky u know, so i dont know what it could be, but i will ask my doc and let u know, i have an appt on tuesday.

kerrie - December 28

hiya its just ya discharge every women thats pregnant gets it some more than others iv been getting it since the start thats was one of the first thing i noticed and new i was pregnant im on my 4th now so dont worrie its normal the only time u would need to have it checked is if it has a funny small to it it goes yellowish or corse u discomfort (ie itching and red soreness ) then go and get it checked as this could mean u have a yeast infection ie thrush , all i do is wear a panty liner all the time it makes me feel fresher i hope this helps and good luck with ur baby.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion