Prenatal Massage-pg117253758877

6 Replies
jcross414 - February 26

Has anyone had one of these? The back pain in my upper back is so unbearable I don't know what to do. Thought of gettng a massage, think it will help?

EricaG - February 26

I got a prenatal ma__sage when I was pregnant (my baby is 7 months now) It helped for that day and the next but then it was back to the same old back pain again.

Marlyn - February 26

Hi, I went for ma__sages during my pregnancy up until three weeks before I gave birth...It was great for relaxation, but make sure to drink lots of water afterwards. I didn't have much pain though during my pregnancy. Also I would recommend going somewhere that has a pregnancy table (with a big hole for the belly!). I went for a ma__sage once at a place that didn't have the table and it wasn't very good.

laurenl - February 27

I had a prenatal ma__sage a few weeks ago. I was about 26 weeks pregnant. They did not have a table with the hole, I layed on my side. I absolutely loved it!!! My mid back was killing me (and still is). It helped for a couple of days, but definitely isn't something that will make it go away for good, but it was definitely worth it and I will be getting another! go for it!

redhead125 - February 27

I got one a couple of weeks ago. It felt wonderful. My husband is horrible at ma__saging and it felt good to get rubbed down and pampered. The spa I went to had a special pillow that propped up your chest and arms so you could be on your tummy. It was easily removable if you weren't comfortalbe.

misschrissie - February 27

I have had quite a few ma__sages but I find that going to the chiropractor has cured all of my back and hip pain. And it's cheaper.

mary b - February 27

I have had 2 during my pregnancy, once in the second tri and one more about 2 weeks ago (i'm now 39 weeks) It was great but.....Make sure to go to someone who is certified on giving a prenatal ma__sage, ortherwise someone who doesn't know what they are doing could put you at risk for pre-term labor....drink alot of water for 24 hours following the sure if they have you one your back that you are somewhat elevated too...if at all during the ma__sage they seem not to know this fact, (that you shouldn't be flat on your back,) LEAVE!!!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion