Problem -pg112958854118

3 Replies
Heja - October 17

Hi, I'm afraid that I can poop during labor. Can I do something to avoid that? Can I ask for enema in hospital or is it better to do one by yourself at home? Thanks.

Tonia - October 17

Hey Heja, my sister pooped while pushing during labor and believe me that when those pains start hitting pooping will be the last thing on your mind. Is this your first baby. As for the answer to your question I don't know

kr - October 17

You should ask your doctor. It was a standard thing (like shaving), but now it seems like ladies are opting to do what they feel comfortable. I was worried about the same thing. My doc said that if it's in there it will probably come out.

Britt - October 17

My childbirth instructor said that if you want one, they will give you an enema to take but that pooping isnt that big of a deal and in fact most doctors and nurses LIKE to see you poop because it means you are pushing right. That took a lot of my fears about it away but I still think I'm going to get the enema. ;) I dont think it matters where you do it either. I'd personally wait till I was at the hospital in case I couldnt put it in right!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?