Question -pg120248860675

3 Replies
mom2dayus - February 8

Ok so yesterday morning I lost this thing that I assumed was the mucus plug. It looked like a wad of tissue paper that was all wet and had blood in it,,,and ever since then I have been having bloody show and losing lots of snotty stuff. And I have had a lot of bh contractions since around 20 weeks, but since yesterday everytime I have a contraction they are associated with some cramping, but are few and far between. Anyone else had this? Could it mean I will pop soon?! I am 39 weeks tomorrow.

jennifer_33106 - February 8

Losing your mucos plug itself doesnt mean a whole lot. Having the bloody show does. I would definatly call your doctor and make sure you have your bags packed. What I have read is that when the bloody show occurs labor is usually around the corner. I would just make sure to call your doctor and let him know that you are having spotting. GL and I hope to hear your birth story soon!

mom2dayus - February 8

Thanks for your reply! I have a dr. appt. today at 1pm so I am hoping she has good news!! I have my bag packed and I put the camera and video cam in there today just in case!!

jennifer_33106 - February 8

GL!!! I hope you get some good news!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion