Sex Drive-pg110850803418

4 Replies
Em - February 15

I have had zero s_x drive during my whole pregnancy. Am I the only one? I thought libido was supposed to increase.

Tracey - February 15

Oh no, you're not the only one. I've gone through spurts throughout my whole pregnancy (I'm 37 weeks). In the beginning, I was never in the mood because I was sick all the time, now it's because I feel so huge and uncomfortable. Everyone is different. Don't be so hard on yourself. You'll get back to "normal" after your little one is born. Just give it some time.

c - February 15

i feel the same. there is already too much in there. no room for anyone else! lol! but... im due in 2 days and i really really want to go into labor so my husband and i have been doin the deed to try to get things moving. so far hasn't worked... trust me, your not the only one whose lost their s_x drive.

Mari - February 16

I was the same way, like Tracy said at first it was because i had really bad morning sickness til i was 5 mo. and then cuz it was just uncomfortable and plus i just wasnt in the mood. Ur not the only one.

Lacie - April 5

I am only 20 and i am 12 weeks, i have like no s_x drive at all now and it sucks...my poor boyfriend is so s_xually frustrated , haha, but what can ya do? at least now i know im not alone! im usually sick or tired or bloated ot have heartburn. it sucks!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion