Stomach Pains-pg113017401918

4 Replies
Swtpea - October 24

I am 30wks this week and I have been having braxton hicks contractions off and on, fairly strong the past 2 weeks... front and back, I talked to my doctor about those at my last appointment, she told me to just keep track of how many and how long they get. But last night I started feeling kind of sick to my stomach... I thought I was just tired maybe a lil hungry so I ate something small, drank some milk and tried going to bed. My stomach got really tight ALL over and low on my abdomen I felt a lot of pressure ... that through the night turned into actual pain. I woke up once in so much pain I went and took tylenol, after going to the bathroom and drinking a lil water I went back to bed. I woke up still in pain. I dont know how to describe it, but its basically from my belly button down, and at times I can feel it deep in the va___al area, it feels like someone is squeezing my lower stomach really hard, its a pain not discomfort and its making me feel sick to my stomach. I have spotted if you want to call it that a little blood twice over the past 2 weeks, but it was very minimal, and nothing between yesterday and today except discharge. Anyone else having stomach pains? Is it normal? Should I call the dr office at all?

jodie - October 24

I have the same thing going on. I feel a tremendous amount of painful pressure down below almost like I have to go poop really bad or something. I am 36 weeks and haven't felt this pain until now. I have to sit weird and stand weird so it doesn't hurt. It's almost like a cramp. I was having the pain all weekend so finally yesterday I called my doc and he had me go in to get checked out. Everything was good not dialation or anything. They just told me the pressure is the baby dropping and my pelvic bone spreading apart to make room. They just said to stay off my feet for a couple of days to see if the pain eases off. I have an appointment on wednesday to check up on things. Good luck to you!!

Swtpea - October 24

Thnx Jodie. After reading some stuff about 30-37wks of pregnancy it all seems to match what you've said as well. If it gets too bad I'll go to my dr., but for now, I'll take a warm shower, make some popcorn and watch a movie, .. =o) see if it helps some. Take care and Good luck to you!

Ca__sie - October 24

It never hurts to call your doctor if you are in doubt.

Mary - October 24

Call your doctor the spotting of blood is not normal and could be something going on with the placenta.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?