Stretch Marks-pg11915513376

5 Replies
synesthesia1821 - October 4

are stretch marks SUPPOSED TO HURT? None of the other ones that I've gotten so far in pregnancy have hurt, but I just developed some on my belly, and they hurt when i touch them, but i can't help it- they itch! I haven't even been scratching them- I don't understand why they hurt so much. anyone else with me?

musicbaby - October 5

Yeah my stretch marks were tender too... I think that it happens when you get a lot bigger in a short amount of time. Mine are alright now but when they first started getting bad (around 30 weeks) it was very tender on my tummy.

Cevvin - October 5

The further my pregnancy went on the more they hurt. My stretch marks got stretch marks. Good Luck

Pipa - October 5

Basically your skin is taking a beating. Try to keep it moisturized which will help with elasticity and itching. I know mine have been happening much more rapidly as I approach the end, this sucks!

Pearl - October 5

I got most of mine during the 7th month of my first pregnancy (daughter-7 years). I gained nearly 60 pounds within my sixth and seventh month. Mine hurt so bad that having a shirt rub them made me cry and my skin actually split and bled. By my ninth month it had stopped because my skin had caught up. I know how you feel honey! It hurts! I only gained 22 pounds with my second (son 4 years) and I am so happy I didn't gain any weight with this one (35w6d-son)...I haven't had the stretch mark problem since the first one. Try some extra creams and lotions to sooth it. Maybe some aloe? That worked for me.

synesthesia1821 - October 5

ugh. i didnt even know your stretch marks could get stretch marks. that's depressing. they look DISGUSTING. PREGNANCY IS DEPRESSING! and the stretch marks hurt like HELl.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion