Swelling-pg113925872318

3 Replies
amb - February 6

okay i am sure someone else has posted a topic like this but i cant find it. i am currently 33 weeks due march 31st. i went shopping friday night and my feet hurt unusually bad and when we got home i noticed that i didnt have any ankles.... i thought the swelling would go down but when i woke up i was still very swollen and have been swollen ever since. it hurts to walk and i even feel like ive been doing squats all day thats how bad my legs ache. my dd is 6 1/2 soo i cant remember all of my pg so is this all normal???

Girl Gilly - February 6

Yup, swelling is common. I have had it a bit, but nothing extreme. I have read to help with swelling to drink more water and to sit or lay with your legs higher than the rest of your body (allows fluids/blood to drain down). Sorry I can't be of much more help - maybe some ice to make the pain go away? Good Luck, I really feel for you. Oh - I am close to the same due date as you - March 29!!

amb - February 6

thanks :-) i am so ready to have this baby.... well phyisically i am but not mentally :-) im just in the tired feel like c___p stage LOL!!! it seems like my face, hands and legs/feet are swollen!!! it sucks but in the end itll be okay!

jessb - February 6

I have had very bad swelling in my feet and ankles for the last month. My doctor said it is normal. My blood pressure is fine. I try to cut out sodium and drink lots of water and put my feet up, but nothing helps. Im hoping after Im induced tomorrow it will go away and I will be able to see that I have ankles again!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion