Synesthesia1821

9 Replies
KiyanisMummy - October 7

Hey, I read u were a young mum and about the paternity test and so on. Was just wondering if u had msn? Would like 2 chat 2 you...I'm a young mum myself and thought u might like some help or if u need any advice?? if u have msn feel free to add me little _ mizz _ purrfect 19 at hotmail.com

synesthesia1821 - October 7

i dont have msn but im thinking of getting it. my sister has it so we have the messenger, i just dont have a sn. do you have aim? my sn is the same as this: synethesia1821. im on right now. im gonna make an msn name.

KiyanisMummy - October 7

no sorry i dont have aim..just yahoo and msn...if u create a sn now just add me ok? not on my computer so i cant even put aim on it! when are u due? is this ur first baby??

im due november 14th! :) yes this is my first baby. i posted ot you on the november mommies thread too fyi. =D ill make a sn on either yahoo or msn right now and then ill post it for you here. but this is my first pregnancy. do you have a boy or girl? do you have a name picked out?

KiyanisMummy - October 7

Well i have a 15 month old baby girl already - her names is Kiyani and she's gawjus lol and yeah am now 33 weeks and i day along with another little girl...who we are pretty sure we're naming her Skilah .. not sure of a middle name yet though. What about you? Do you know what your having? any names picked out? ...As for the test thing in the other thread..i live in Australia...we use kilos here...except when weighing newborns lol and our doctors only test for GD here if your considered at risk..my midwife did say she reckons i'll be fine considering my cirumstances but i think i'll ask my ob at my appt anyway...just 2 see what he thinks lol

well down here its part of procedure. i live in the united states obviously. haha. guess i was WAYYY off by the whole UK guess. shows how much stupid americans know. =P those names are beautiful! I'm 34 weeks and 3 days along with a boy, like i said my first, to be named Ethan Isaiah Miller. =] im a single mommy like i said so that's my last name. but yeah, i would reccomend asking for one to be on the safe side. =]

KiyanisMummy - October 7

yeah i'm thinking i will .. better to be safe than sorry huh! thats an adorable name. If we were having a boy we were naming him Xzavier Blaze.. We like unique names lol so from that i guess u wud have figured out i am still with the dad... (same dad for both babies) been with him 3 years and 3 months. It must be kinda hard being single ... do u have alot of support from ur family ?? or people willing to help?

trust me! it is. god it REALLY IS! lol. ill give you details here in a sec when i make this sn.

here's my yahoo messenger name: cerealwars17=] forgot i had one of these. just had to download the messenger since we got a new computer. but message me on there ok? =]

KiyanisMummy - October 7

ok well my sn for yahoo is same as my hotmail in first post but will add u ok?? u rather talk on here than on yahoo u mean?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?