Tell Me What You Think-pg119214480245

10 Replies
HeavenisMine - October 11

Obviously this is my first pregnancy (minus the one I lost), because I have so many questions. I am currently 34wks3days, and just recently I have felt this grinding pain in my pelvis when I walk and the need to constantly pee. I still get heartburn and indigestion though, so I am not sure if it is the baby dropping or something else? I also have noticed I have been more dry lately in the area that counts, when just a few weeks ago I was having discharge like crazy. Last night however I lost two pea size globs of this greenish yellow mucous. Today I lost a long skinny string of it. Could that be an infection? I need to ask my doc these things too since I am going in tomorrow, but I don't like to describe mucous to the doctor, isn't that strange?

Oh and why am I so dry? :(

chickiepoo9 - October 11

sounds like baby is dropping to me that is what i felt like the first few days my girl dropped i had to pee all the time and there was lots of pressure and weird pains i also have lots of stringy mucus and my doc said its cause babys head it so low it causes a lot of discharge i dont think it is an infection but of course ask your doc

tish212 - October 11

I'm gonna guess and say that wonderful mucus is ur mp (mucus plug) which when u read the posts on it...losing it is not a sure sign of imminant labor... I know its an uncomfortable topic to bring up with ur doc...but they r used to those conversations and that is their job u can also ask ur dr why u r dry cuz honestly that one I don't know... gl and let us know what ur doc says

I cannot wait to know what it is! Thank you ladies. I feel a little better when I sit down, but still have to go as soon as I stand. I don't think it is my mucous plug, at first I questioned that, but then thought well I sure have lost a lot of mucous plugs then. I think it is just extra discharge and yet when I don't let it I am dry as a bone. Sigh...I do need to stop worrying about discussing the icky stuff with my doc.,

chickiepoo9 - October 11

yeah i thought mine might be my mucus plug at first to but i have it much to often it just comes in big globs and then nothing for hours and then some more it has been doing that for weeks now.

HeavenisMine - October 12

Ladies: I just lost a big long string of mucous into the toilet, I know this is gross but eh, isn't half of pregnancy to most people, anyway, I was going and I felt something cold, I looked between my legs and this long string was just hanging out of me. It was clear in color so I am not sure if it is part of my icky mucous plug, or just tons of discharge, any thought?

chickiepoo9 - October 12

HeavenisMine i would say discharge personally when i lost my plug it was a lot thicker not really stringy i get the stringy stuff often usually in the morning there will be tons so yucky!

Erins Mom - October 12

I don't know, when I first started losing my mucus plug it started out stringy then got thicker the more that pa__sed. I would just let your doctor know about it.

HeavenisMine - October 13

I think it was just discharge too, I have been dry again today, go figure. My doctor told me she thinks it builds in there for awhile and when it comes out it is in big globs.

HeavenisMine - October 13

Just lost another large glob, I think my doctor is right...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion