The Waiting Game-pg116976177327

3 Replies
juju - January 25

Ok so theres several of us who are going to be induced or a c-section next week, is it me or is the wait drving you crazy, i can't wait to see our little man, Im nervous and scared especially since im a first time mom, im sure my husband is just as scared. Do yall sleep at all at night, i wake up constantly. man am i nervous and excited

Danielle19 - January 25

those last few weeks sure go slow but if your already off work you could start making a sc___p book, organize something, go get a pedicure, cook and freeze meals so when baby arrives dinners easy, or go shopping just to make time pa__s faster!!

DB - January 25

I may get induced next week if I don't start on my own. This wait sucks!! I'm done working and I'm bored of sitting at home. I think on saturday we schedule the date. I guess I should be more nervous, but I'm more anxious to get going. I hope they induce me Sunday or Monday. I can't wait much longer to meet this little girl =)

tritty - January 25

cani just give you a big AMEN! i can't handle the wait at all! i'm being induced next wed. and i'm very anxious about being induced because i don't want it to end in a c-section. at my last appt. the baby still hadn't dropped much which may mean that she's too big but the ultrasound from about 10 days ago said she was only 6lb 12oz. anyhow, i'm nervous, excited, and very anxious. today i baked about 1 million cupcakes, went shopping and did some other things to waste time. i hope every day doesn't go by so slowly!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion