The Waiting Game-pg11725158028

4 Replies
lindsayh - February 26

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am due March 11 and so I have 13 days to go. This is my first baby and the waiting is killing me. Is amyone else finding these last couple of weeks the most difficult? Also, for those of you who have already given birth, how many of you went early and how many late? The baby is measuring about three weeks big at the moment and I'm really worried about going late as the baby will be huge and a c-section will become more likely.

lisa2006 - February 26

i am due march 19th and i hate not knowing when he'll be makiing his arrival... waiting is the worst! I hope i go early .. my last day of work is march 9th ... so any day after that would make me happy: ) Lisa

zay28 - February 26

I have a scheduled csection for march 13. So ihave 15 days to go. In my case i know for sure the day and the hour a__suming that my baby DON'T DECIDE TO COME EARLIER..

ejmeskan - February 26

I am only 28 weeks and I am VERY anxious to meet my baby. This is my first as well. I am sure this will pa__s a bit- but I have such a long time to go and am already finding the waiting game to be tough!

crystal74 - February 26

i am 39 weeks and 6 days and the baby was 7lb 9oz at 37 weeks, measured by ultrasounds, two. and i have been hoping that this baby willl come a little sooner being my first and being big already. but i guess he's going to make it hard on me cuz he just doesn't want to come out. i have done everything, eat spicy food, walk alot, pedicure, lots of s_x, and this little guy just won't come. so my dr. says at my appt this wednesday if he is not here then she will schedule me for an induction since he's so big already. she thinks he will be close to 10lbs. woah!!! my due date is feb 28th.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion