Ultrasound-pg116988439714

4 Replies
babyonboard16 - January 27

has anyone had a 3D or 4D ultrasound and if so how awesome are they? Im having one next thursday.

tritty - January 27

it's pretty amazing to see your baby. i had to do mine 3 times because she was facing my back and we couldn't get a good view of her face but the 3rd time we finally got it. i still can't imagine what she'll look like when she's born. all i know is that she's got her daddy's nose and cute chubby cheeks! i had my first one at 27 weeks and my last one at 30 weeks and i would highly recommend waiting because in those few short weeks she definately put on some weight and look MUCH more baby-like in the 30 week one! i hope yours turns out well!

DB - January 27

I had one when I was 28 weeks. I was a little disappointed because it wasn't as clear as some of the pictures I've seen, but it was soooo worth it. We got to see her smile and stick out her tongue at us!! She was in a mood that day I guess!! My friend who does 3D u/s said between 28-32 weeks is the best time because the baby looks like a baby and not like an alien. Our baby had chubby cheeks at 28 weeks already....so cute. I hope you enjoy it!

babyonboard16 - January 27

Thanks I'll be 27 weeks and about 4 days when I have mine but that's when the lady reccomended it, I'm really excited.

kades_momma - January 27

I had mine at 29 weeks and it was awesome. take out dashes babysites.com/sites/babyhutchings2/?seq=1

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?