Ultrasound Question-pg113027046618

4 Replies
S - October 25

In Canada, they don`t tell the s_xe of the baby... when we went for the ultrasound, it lasted 45 minutes and we saw the baby from ever angles... we did not see anything between the legs, from behind or the front...we really looked and the ultrasound was clear. Has anyone ever had an ultrasound, not see anything and it was still a boy. I was 20 weeks at the ultrasound

Jennifer - October 25

this is my first pregnancy and we're having a boy confirmed twice on ultrasound. My first was at 17 weeks and you could definitley see his s____m. I had another yesterday at 32 weeks and wow! There's no doubt he's a boy. So I would think you would definitley see something if the baby was a boy. My friend is having a girl and on her ultrasound her little private parts looked just like a pecan. Hope this helps

shelly - October 26

Why don't they tell you the s_x of the baby in canada?? They won't even tell you if you ask?

lisa - October 26

i live in uk and my hospital will tell but alot wont now due to the large ammount of asians living in the uk, who abort girls if they are told, in india ist illigal to tell the s_x because of this, hey i dont have anything against asians by the way, my husband is one! we didnt find out though, and dont care either, im 4 days past my due date and just want a baby.....

Beth - October 26

I live in Canada and they will tell me the s_x of my baby, if the baby would have cooperated for them....what province are you in. There are a bunch of ultrasound pics on the web that you can look at, maybe compare and you will figure it out, I heard three lines for a girl, and well a p___s for a boy!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion