Ultrasounds-pg113803056518

5 Replies
BabyGirl - January 23

Good Morning! Im 26 weeks pregnant now and just wondering if there is any more ultrasounds to be done? my last one was done at 19 weeks ... do they do anymore with a normal pregnancy??

JennyC - January 23

My last was at 28 weeks and my doctor hasn't mentioned anymore. I think it depends on the doctor, and if you're high-risk or not

Emmakirst - January 23

Hello. I just had an u/s done at 26 wks. But I am cla__sified as high risk with this pregnancy. For my previous pregnancies which were uneventful, I have only ever had one ultrasound. This time I have had 8 and I'm sure he'll do another on Wed.

al - January 23

I had one at 35 weeks to estimate the baby's weight. This way the doctor can tell if the baby is getting too big or is on the smaller side...i am small and most likely won't be able to deliver a 10 pound baby!

jb - January 23

My last one was at 22 weeks. My doctor said I wont get another one, unless there is some kind of problem. I am 37 weeks now.

mel - January 23

I just had one at 28 weeks and will get another at 36 weeks. I'm not high risk, my doctor just does them alot, I think.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?