Urinary Tract Infection-pg114744402518

5 Replies
tlew - May 12

Hi Ladies. I think I may have a UTI. Is this something that I should go to the hospital for, or should I just wait till I see my dr. I have never had one before and Im not sure if this is serious or not. Any advice?

Hi - May 12

UTI's can become very painful.You should call your doc.He can give you med's if you have one.I used to get them alot ,so i can feel one coming on pretty quick.It helps some if you drink plenty of water.Good Luck and Take Care.

Ba8y6irl - May 12

I had one and I never knew it! It came up when I had my glucose test and they did my blood work. The doc just gave me amoxcicillan and it went away. Don't panic, just go to the docs and tell them! :)

Alycia - May 12

Go ASAP!! I went in to labor because of one (luckily at 40 weeks), and it made it much more drawn out and painful in the beginning. Early labor was 27 hours for me and, while not terrible, it was a pain in the b___t to be having bladder spasms along with my contractions. That meant I couldn't sleep through it like I otherwise might have. It also made active labor longer because of the swelling, although at that point, I don't think it made a difference in how labor felt. Good luck, girlie, and I hope you get it cleared up soon.

Chrissy - May 12

You better go right away because if left untreated it can turn into a kidney infection, dangerous to you and baby! Good luck :)

tlew - May 13

Thanks ladies for you advice. I went to the hospital and I found out that I didnt have UTI, but I was dehydrated and needed IV.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion