Want To See My Baby He Was Born Oct 22 2005

4 Replies
Tonia - October 29

I just wanted to show my little cutie pie off. He's so cute and i can't stop kissing him. Go to www.growingfamily.com (click on search for baby) it will ask you for this info. type in his birthdate--Oct.22,2005 the first 3 letters of my last name is--- SHE----Thes state is--- Texas----Country is--United States. Then click on his name---Jaleel W. There you will see my bundle of joy.

Lesley - October 29

Awwwww he looks like a little doll :-D I want mine lol.

Bree - October 29

Awe... So sweet! Congrats to you and yours.

Dani Renee' - October 29

Congrats Tonia on your baby! he is perfect. He reminds me of one of those fake dolls you can buy. He is perfect. So perfect, it almost doesnt look real :) What a wonderful job you did..:) How do you pronounce his name?

Tonia - October 29

Thanks to all of you for checking my cutie out, I'm just so proud of him I just have to show him off. To Dani Renee'-----the way you prnounce his name is JAH-LEEL making the LEEL sounding like WHEEL. His name was suppose to be Casey Jaleel but his dad wanted to switch it around which upseted alot of people on my side of the family so everyone on my side of the family call him Casey and on his side they call him Jaleel what a way to confuse a child huh.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?