Weight Gain -pg119244118322

10 Replies
lil-miss-saunders - October 15

Im 35 weeks pregnant and have gained 18 pounds. I have no idea how much i should of gained by now so was just wondering how much you all had gained at this stage? Thanx for your help x

beeniestar - October 15

I'm 37 weeks and have gained 23 pounds. I think you're doing just fine!

josie4 - October 15

I'm 36 weeks and I've gained around 32 lbs.

sahm2alaj - October 15

I think you are doing great. I gained a total of 23 when i was pregnant last time and this time around i have already gained 17 and am 27 weeks. Each pregnancy is different. You should be back to pre pregnancy weight in no time.

na25 - October 15

I am almost 28 weeks and gaind 28 pounds. LOL. But before pregnancy i was really tiny so i needed to gain more weight.

chickiepoo9 - October 15

i am 40 weeks today i have gained 31 my last pregnancy i gained 50 and i havent really doe anythign different i have probably ate worse than my last each babe is different sounds like you are on the right track good luck,

lil-miss-saunders - October 15

Thanks everyone you've all helped. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancies xx

DaBonkElsMe - October 15

I'm 32 weeks and have gained about 24 lbs. Everyone is different, as long as your doctor is not concerned, you are good!

Pearl - October 15

I am 37w 2d and I haven't gained any weight this pregnancy, but I gained 60 POUNDS with my first...lol That was a task in it's self and 22 pounds with my second.

angie m - October 15

I will be 34 weeks tomorrow and have gained about 38 lbs : (. But I gained like 63 with my second (on my 4th now) so I don't feel to bad about it. I lost it all 3 times before so I know I can do it again.

Tink - October 15

i am 37w and have gained 28lbs. for an avg woman, they say between 25-35 lbs is normal. if you are overweight to begin wtih, you should gain less. if you are thinner than normal, you should gain more. i am happy with my weight gain. i'll worry about losing it later and really it is all baby.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?