Weight Gain -pg119244118322

10 Replies
lil-miss-saunders - October 15

Im 35 weeks pregnant and have gained 18 pounds. I have no idea how much i should of gained by now so was just wondering how much you all had gained at this stage? Thanx for your help x

beeniestar - October 15

I'm 37 weeks and have gained 23 pounds. I think you're doing just fine!

josie4 - October 15

I'm 36 weeks and I've gained around 32 lbs.

sahm2alaj - October 15

I think you are doing great. I gained a total of 23 when i was pregnant last time and this time around i have already gained 17 and am 27 weeks. Each pregnancy is different. You should be back to pre pregnancy weight in no time.

na25 - October 15

I am almost 28 weeks and gaind 28 pounds. LOL. But before pregnancy i was really tiny so i needed to gain more weight.

chickiepoo9 - October 15

i am 40 weeks today i have gained 31 my last pregnancy i gained 50 and i havent really doe anythign different i have probably ate worse than my last each babe is different sounds like you are on the right track good luck,

lil-miss-saunders - October 15

Thanks everyone you've all helped. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancies xx

DaBonkElsMe - October 15

I'm 32 weeks and have gained about 24 lbs. Everyone is different, as long as your doctor is not concerned, you are good!

Pearl - October 15

I am 37w 2d and I haven't gained any weight this pregnancy, but I gained 60 POUNDS with my first...lol That was a task in it's self and 22 pounds with my second.

angie m - October 15

I will be 34 weeks tomorrow and have gained about 38 lbs : (. But I gained like 63 with my second (on my 4th now) so I don't feel to bad about it. I lost it all 3 times before so I know I can do it again.

Tink - October 15

i am 37w and have gained 28lbs. for an avg woman, they say between 25-35 lbs is normal. if you are overweight to begin wtih, you should gain less. if you are thinner than normal, you should gain more. i am happy with my weight gain. i'll worry about losing it later and really it is all baby.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?