Well I Was Due Today -pg113073081218

8 Replies
Kelsey - October 30

Yeah, well I was due today, kind of sucks nothing is happening. Oh well..... Hopefully soon.

sonia - October 31

me too my due dat is 01/11/2005 and no sing of labor i hope for me too >>>>>>>soon and good luck for all of us

sonia - October 31

i mean 11/1/2005

lisa - October 31

yeh, why you guys not on the oct countdown? theres three of us left there, but the more th merryer, and sonia you can exactly join a nov countdown!!!! i was due 9 days ago, and will hopefully be induced tommorow, have to go in in the afternoon, really want baby to come on its own before then, little bugger.

Lesley - October 31

I'm due 23rd October. Still nothing. I'm not even close.

lisa - October 31

i still have a bit of hope as my friend, a first time mum went from nothing to sudden full on labour pans and delivered 5 hours later..... oh dream away

KT - October 31

Hi guys! I am due tomorrow too! I went to the doctor today expecting her to say the same bad news as always, the baby's head it still floating... but she said that I am dialated to 2cm and will induce me tomorrow. She also did a membrane sweep to see if she could stir things up a bit. So hopefully I will start labor today/tonight on my own, otherwise I will go tomorrow at 8am. Good luck to everyone. Keep us posted...

Mary - October 31

I was due 3 days ago. KT, your doctor will induce you this soon? My doctor is making me wait for who knows how long more. Congrats!

KT - October 31

Hey guys. Mary- yes, my doctor will induce up to a week early as long as the baby had dropped in the birth ca___l and I am dialated. So it wasn't until my appt. today that I was dialated to 2cm. So tomorrow is the big day. Good luck with yours.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion