What Are The Odds -pg111605141418

3 Replies
SoScaredOhio - May 14

What are the odds that s_x during pregnancy can bring on labor even tho your dialated? I am 36 weeks and ive engaged in s_xual intercourse with my partner and he came inside me im scared the sperm will triggor labor again

amber - May 14

Im not sure.. I am 36 weeks as well. and since I went into pre-term labor before I cannot have s_x with my husband *sniff sniff ~ sob sob* but I have been reading from other posts that sperm can thin out your cervix.. Im not sure I was much help but good luck.

SoScaredOhio - May 14

I know i went into labor also, they told me no s_x.. but i figured since im 36 weeks it shouldnt hurt the baby or me if we just had a quick romp...now im freaking out cuz i started having strong BH contractions

Jenny - May 14

Sperm can trigger labor, it carries the same hormone as Oxytocin...but it doesn't always trigger labor, it might though. Hey, don't worry, you are already weeks, and if baby were born now, he/she would be just fine, gorgeous and healthy. As long as you enjoyed yourself, that's all that matters. Finding any type of pleasure or enjoyment at the end of your pregnancy can be difficult so consider yourself one lucky lady!!!! Take care.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?