What Is This -pg112856908618

2 Replies
AB - October 5

Hi, recently my va___a has been a little itchy then the itchiness stopped and now its just sore and cracked, i took a look with a mirror and the outer lips are swolen and wrinkled, there is no discharge or smell, i know this sounds a bit nasty but does anyone have any idea what this is, i am going to tell my midwife at my appointment but if anyone knows what this is and what i can do in the meantime it would be a great help, i don't know if this makes any difference but i have been seated infront of my on a PVC chair for several hours at a time a for a while now since i have been unable to sleep, and the problem started around the time i started spending more time on the pc

lisa - October 6

just make an app with doc or see your midwife today, dont wait. I had a thick white discharge and was embarrased to go, but they sorted it straight away, i would google your symptoms right now it will prob tell you

Barb - October 6

AB...I have had the same symptoms for weeks now. My doc. said I was just sensitive down there and it's irritated. I've been putting cortaid OINTMENT on it throughout the day, which helps...but it hasn't gone away. It really itches! My doc. said to continue the cortaid if it helps....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion