What Now -pg117053082888

3 Replies
blondie4104 - February 3

I started having contractions 5 mins apart at 2 in the morning, and after they lasted for 2 hours we went to the hospital. So they admitted me and checked me for dialation:2cms, and by 8AM they told me I was in early labor, but nothing urgent right then. They told me to go home and wait it out there till the contractions got worse...so anyway, here I am at home, and the contractions have almost stopped! Is this normal? The nurse was pretty confident that I would be going back into the hospital later today, but its starting to look like I'll be pregnant a while longer...Just wondering what all of you think. Thanks!

Tammy276 - February 3

False labor....Happens all the time....sorry. :( Maybe things will pick up again. how far along are you?

blondie4104 - February 3

I'm 38 weeks and one day...but I actually started having contractions again right after I posted! This time they aren't quite as regular, but mostly 3-7 mins apart, and the last 4 have been pretty painful...had to do my breathing with them....I guess we'll see if labor is starting up again! This time I'm going to wait a bit longer before going to the hospital.

lilnikki_0384 - February 5

Good luck!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion