When The Baby Drops-pg113898808118

4 Replies
andrea - February 3

Hey everybody! I have been getting told that it looks like the baby has dropped. I was curious if that is a good sign that labor is getting close. Sorry for the silly question but I'm getting impatient. 4 weeks to go and wouldn't mind going a little early!!

leslie - February 3

Hi! Hate to burst your bubble, but I dropped about 3 weeks ago and no sign of labor and still have 3 weeks til my due date.. was a nice relief though since I was able to breathe again..

mel - February 3

hey andrea. so you think the baby has dropped? cool beans. I don't think it necessarily means you will be going into labor sooner...but it's definatly a step in the right direction! did you see that post from a guy named Micheal Newton on the "help me choose my baby girls name" thread that was asking her for a date? taht just freaks me out. I submitted it adn it's gone now, but man there are some crazy people out. ya know?

andrea - February 3

what- I looked for it, can't find it though. Do you mean the whole thread is gone?I thought i saw it earlier, I'm confused.

mel - February 3

PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE MY GIRLS NAME.....was the thread. that guys post is gone, though. sicko. I'm outta here!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?